During the Holy Week, one of the dishes I prepared was clam soup. I bought 1 kilo of clams which I thought was just right for us, but apparently, 1 kilo was a lot. The following day, I didn't cook any other food but I did magic with what was left of the clams. Aside from the clams, I had leftover fettuccine noodles in the fridge waiting. A pantry stocked with cream and Parmesan cheese completed the recipe.
- Leftover clams (or any seafood)
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 medium white onion (chopped )
- 200g cooked fettuccine or any pasta available
- 1 cup all- purpose cream
- 1 tsp dried basil or any herb or your choice fresh or dried
- 1 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp granulated pepper
- In a pan, heat olive oil then saute garlic and onions.
- Add clams then stir and simmer for a few seconds.
- Add all- purpose cream and stir until well- blended.
- In low heat, add pasta and mix everything together.
- Add pepper and Parmesan cheese to taste.