This is my favorite of all the things I came up with in my kitchen. I didn't have an oven then, so I thought that one way to come up with lasagna is to spread some sauce over the pasta as filling, roll it , top it with my special white sauce, cheese and pop it in the microwave. It was a success! It's delicious and easy to make. Perfect for parties and gatherings.
- Sauce pan for boiling pasta
- Sauce pan for spaghetti sauce
- baking sheet or anything with flat surface for rolling the pasta
- microwavable containers
Ingredients: Pasta and Sauce
- 1 454g box Lasagna
- 1 kilo ground sirloin (boiled)
- 1 medium red bell pepper (chopped)
- 4 cloves of garlic (minced)
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 1 kg spaghetti sauce
- 2 tsp cooking oil
- a dash of salt
- a pinch of black pepper granules
- *(optional) Bechamel sauce (can be found anywhere online)
- In a sauce pan boil Lasagna al dente then set aside.
- In a separate sauce pan, heat cooking oil.
- Saute garlic until light brown.
- Add onions and red bell pepper.
- Stir for a few seconds.
- Add boiled ground sirloin.
- Simmer for 30 seconds.
- Add spaghetti sauce and simmer in low fire for a few seconds.
- Salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- Using a tray, line cooked pasta.
- Spread some spaghetti meat sauce over each.
- Roll it up slowly so it won't break.
- Arrange each lasagna roll in a microwavable container.
- Pour some white sauce and quick melt cheese.
- Pop it inside the microwave for 30 seconds.