Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Pork Asado

Believe it or not, my husband cook better Pork Asado than I do. He made some a few months back, I was so impressed that I wasn't able to take down notes. One afternoon, he left to buy ingredients and took over the kitchen. He was just putting stuff together in a pot, then voila! Pork Asado restaurant style.

I only get to taste Pork Asado everytime I eat in a Chinese Restaurant or if my dad is in the mood to cook some. Yesterday, I was totally bored with the same old, same old dishes. I was on the look for something different to kick our mid- week.

I went online and I came across an easy recipe.

Please check the link for the Cooking Demo.

I made some changes with my Pork Asado. First, instead of using onion, I added ginger which were sliced thinly. I also prefer black pepper granules more than whole because it gives more flavor. For health reasons, I used Coco Sugar (6 packets or about 1 1/2 tbsp). Other than that, I followed the rest in the cooking demo
The meat plays a big part to a delicious and tender Pork Asado. Pork loin, tenderloin has always been the best choice. Easy to cook and has less fat.



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

No comments:

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML