- 2 cups soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sherry vinegar
- 1 tbsp dry white wine
- 1 tsp sugar 1 tbsp honey
- 1/2 cup chopped onions or scallions
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp roasted sesame seeds
Other Ingredients for Cooking:
- 500g Beef Sirloin (cut into strips)
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 stems onion leeks (chopped)
- White onion (chopped into strips).
- Marinate thin slices of beef overnight.
- In a separate small pan, roast sesame seeds.
- Set aside. In a sauce pan, heat olive oil.
- When oil is hot, stir fry beef meat (don't include the marinade).
- Stir for about a minute and simmer until meat is tender and juicy.
- Add marinade little by little if necessary or if meat has gone dry.
- Add roasted sesame seeds and chopped white onions and stir evenly.
- Serve with chopped onion leeks on top.
Best eaten wrapped in lettuce or mustard leaves, rice and Kimchee.