- 400g macaroni (cooked to al dente)
- 5 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 medium red onion (chopped)
- 1 medium green bell pepper (chopped into small pieces)
- 1/2 K ground sirloin
- 1 cup chopped button mushrooms
- 1 Kspaghetti sauce
- 200g quick melt cheese (grated)
- 1 200g pouch of Del Monte's Cheese Magic
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste.
- In a sauce pan, saute garlic until light brown.
- Add chopped red onions saute for a few seconds.
- Add ground sirloin, stir and simmer until cooked.
- Add chopped mushrooms and green bell pepper. Stir for a few seconds.
- Add spaghetti sauce and simmer for a few seconds.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Add cooked pasta and mix everything evenly.
- Prepare container for baking.
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Transfer cooked pasta to baking dish.
- Top with Del Monte's Cheese Magic and grated quick melt cheese.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes.
Instead of cooking an ordinary Macaroni and Cheese, I decided to extend the use of Del Monte's Cheese Magic mix. One can prepare an easy Baked Macaroni just using Del Monte's Cheese Magic. With the thick texture of the cheese, a good 200g pouch is perfect if one craves for a pasta dish that's easy to prepare. Since I'm a Sky Flakes- Cheese Dip- Cheez Whiz person and with this pasta dish overflowing with cheese, Sky Flakes is a better option than your usual garlic bread. I guarantee. :D