It's been a long time since I shared a left over magic from my kitchen. Today's featured left- over is from my previous entry: Reinventing Mom's Saucey Pork Roast.
When it comes to cooking, it has been a habit of mine to prepare for at least 2 or 3 extra heads. Obviously, even if my version of pork roast was a total success. It feels like I cooked way too much for everyone here at home. With that, I decided to use the left over Pork Roast and turn it into a pasta dish.
- 250 g spaghetti (cooked)
- Left over pork roast (pork pastel also preferred)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 5 cloves garlic minced
- 1 small white onion (chopped)
- 1 tsp chopped chives (spring onions)
- 1 medium red bell pepper (chopped)
- salt and ground pepper to taste
- In a sauce pan, saute garlic until light brown.
- Add chopped onions and left over pork roast (including sauce). Stir until pork is overly cooked that it can be shredded into small pieces.
- Add red bell pepper. Stir for a few seconds.
- Add cooked pasta and chopped chives and mix everything evenly.
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Add grated Parmesan cheese.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Another Left Over Magic From My Kitchen and Beyond!