Saturday, May 28, 2011

Of Wine Racks, Tablewares and a Bottle Opener

If there's something that I need to manage in my kitchen, that would be our bottles of wine. Friends would often give us bottles of wine, especially for the Holidays. Proper storage has always been a problem for us. I don't even know where to get a wine rack. Wine racks are perfect for those who loves wine and doesn't have wine cellars at home. Personally, I want a wood wine rack because it can be made according to need. I don't have much wine bottles, but I have more than 4 or 5 stored. A modified wine rack can be handy. I can order a wine rack for the exact amount of wine bottles I have, and maybe make room for more. Racks can be made to fit within your available space.
A bottle opener is also an essential. They may come in small sizes, but quality matters. I have experiences when it took me minutes just opening a bottle of champagne.
Another upgrade that I need for my house is a new set of tableware. It's been 7 years since my husband and I bought our first set. of course, the old ones are still useful. But as I work around my kitchen, I just felt that I need to change things a bit.

 
4 Section Glass Divided Serving Platter
Tableware includes plates, glasses and serving platters. I am very particular with serving platters, because I want my dishes to be served with style. I adore this 4 Section Glass Divided Serving Platter. It's so modern, at the same time it can be used for both casual and formal dining.



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

No comments:

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML