Saturday, January 29, 2011

Great Finds For Baby and Me

One of the things that were very useful when I was pregnant were the baby gifts I received from friends and relatives. I was able to use everything when I gave birth, and budget wise, we were able to save a lot. Just a month ago, I have a good friend who just gave birth and I plan to give her and her baby boy a set of baby products. This set will include cloth towel, receiving blanket, sleeping gown, bib, wash clothes and even a pair of cute booties. The big day has arrived, the baby is here... time to roll out the welcome wagon! It's a cute set! You know what makes it more exciting? This welcome wagon can also be personalized.
A gift set may also contain skin care products. I got a lot of these with my little boy. Mustela products provides gentle and effective skin care for the mother-to-be, and for baby from birth.
This is a collection of Mustela products that cleanse, hydrate and refresh sensitive skin. The package is an eco-friendly, phthalate-free white gift tote that may contain the following:

2 in 1 Hair & Body wash (6.7 FL. OZ.) Cleanses the hair and body in one step.
Multi-sensory Bubble Bath (6.7 FL. OZ.) Gently cleanses and stimulates senses during bath time.
Facial Cleansing Cloths with PhysiObébé® (25 count) Cleansing cloths for gentle and safe cleansing of baby’s face in one-step.
PhysiObébé® (10 FL. OZ.) One-step, soap-free cleansing for face and diaper area. Rinsing not necessary.

All Mustela products are: Hypoallergenic, Physician tested Manufactured to meet strict pharmaceutical standards, and Alcohol-free.

With the gift sets I received before and after giving birth? It gave me and my husband 3 months worth of savings. Now that's something.



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

1 comment:

jellybelly said...

These are great! I'm looking for unique ideas for my friends baby shower next month. Something cute and useful like that wagon maybe...

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML