This Spareribs recipe was from my dad. Just last week, this was one of the treats he prepared for our family dinner. It's simple and easy but the taste was out of this world. Maybe because it was made with pure love (wink!)
- 1/2 Kilo of the Best Spareribs you can find in the market
- 2 cups Soy Sauce
- 1/2 cup cane vinegar
- 1 cup water
- 1 whole garlic with cloves crushed
- Salt and granulated pepper
- 1/2 cup cooking oil
- Boil spareribs in soy sauce, water, vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Once done, drain sauce, set aside.
- In a wok or a big pan, heat cooking oil.
- Slowly pour in the spareribs and fry for a few minutes.
- Add 1cup of the remaining sauce and boil until sauce is thick.
Best served with your favorite steak sauce, barbecue sauce, lots of greens and hot rice. I served my spareribs with some Macaroni Salad. Yummy!Servings: 3-4