Friday, November 19, 2010

One Day Vacation

My mind isn't working this week. I missed on some recipes that I'm suppose to share. I passed on dishes to prepare. All I want to do is to meditate. It's that moment when both my mind and body are looking for some quiet time. So I went to visit my mom the other day. Actually I spent the night in my hometown. I was missing the old place. I asked my husband if I could go for a one day vacation. Our place in Rizal caters a more peaceful environment compared to our place here in the city. 

As I watched my mother's hermle clock,  yeah, she has one. While my son was enjoying a movie with his Uncle, I got my book, prepared my favorite drink, took advantage of the free time, stayed in the balcony, then I cherished another moment for myself. It was quiet and breezy.  I can smell that Christmas is nearby and all I can hear was the soft murmurs from the TV inside the house and the overpowering chirping of the birds, that made my one day vacation perfect.



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

1 comment:

daphne said...

wow I know that feeling, very refreshing. I hope I can have time to rest. I need a vacation too, my eyes I mean my whole human figure was too tired of my regular stress. :(

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML