I'm proud to share that I was able to come up with another pasta recipe of my own without giving myself a hard time with the preparation. That's right folks, here's another easy pasta recipe.
- 300g Linguini
- 1 whole garlic minced
- 1 cup chopped fresh sweet basil
- 2-3 tbps grated Parmesan cheese
- 3-4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Hungarian Sausages chopped
- 3 medium red tomatoes chopped into quarters
- Ground Pepper
- In a sauce pan, boil water and simmer pasta until half- cooked, do not drain.
- In a separate pan, saute garlic until light brown.
- Add chopped Hungarian Sausages. Stir for a few seconds.
- Add chopped tomatoes and stir again for a few seconds.
*From the other pan, using a pasta ladle or a slotted spoon, slowly transfer cooked Linguini to the pan of sauteed mix of garlic, sausage and tomatoes. Mix everything together in low fire.
- Add grated Parmesan Cheese and Chopped Fresh Sweet Basil. Add Olive oil if needed.
- Add ground pepper to add flavor.
* NO SALT!
Now that's an instant Pesto Mix by the way. Top every serving with more Parmesan cheese. To add, this is also perfect with a slice or 2 of wheat bread.