- 1 1/2 tbsp butter
- sliced button mushrooms (the more, the merrier)
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 3- 4 tbsps Knorr Original Seasoning
- dash of salt and ground pepper
- 1 cup water
- 3 tsps all purpose- flour
if you don't have Knorr Seasoning, you can use soy sauce.
mix 1 c water with all purpose flour
- Melt butter and saute minced garlic for about a minute
- Add sliced mushrooms
- Add Knorr Seasoning
- Stir for a few seconds
- Add thickening agent ( water and flour mixture). Mix on low fire.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
Double the recipe for big portions
Add more Knorr Seasoning